$12.00 – $30.00
Our candle tools are recommended for a more optimal candle burning experience. We recommend using both our Wick Trimmer and Wick Dipper, and storing both items in our Candle Tools Tray.
- Wick Trimmer: Trimming the wick allows for a cleaner, brighter, and more even burn. Your candle will be more fragrant and last longer when trimmed before each use. The round blades are designed to safely catch the wick for easy removal.
- Wick Dipper: Keep your candles smoke-free by dipping the wick into the melted wax pool to extinguish the flame. Then hook the wick back up and straighten. This method leaves the wick coated in wax for a perfect burn experience each time. Easy to use and ideal for a cleaner burn.
- Candle Tools Tray: A simple yet modern tray to store your candle tools when not in use.
Available in Silver or Gold.
Save $6 when purchasing all three items!
How to Use:
- Wick Trimmer: Allow the wax to cool completely after the flame is extinguished. Do not trim the wick while the candle is burning. Once cooled, use the Wick Trimmer to trim the wick to 1/4” before each use.
- Wick Dipper: Use this tool to push the burning wick into the melted wax pool to extinguish the candle. Then use the hook to lift the wick out of the pool and straighten for the next use.
- Wick Trimmer: 3.4 oz
- Wick Dipper: 0.6 oz
- Candle Tools Tray: 4.6 oz
Wick Trimmer (Silver), Wick Trimmer (Gold), Wick Dipper (Silver), Wick Dipper (Gold), Candle Tools Tray (Silver), Candle Tools Tray (Gold), 3pc Set: Trimmer/Dipper/Tray (Silver), 3pc Set: Trimmer/Dipper/Tray (Gold)